[drivingpairs] Fw: driving prospects for sale

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:57:17 -0800

Don't know if I am violating the conventions or not, but this was too good not
pass along.  I have seen the original Belflinger mares and their first foals,
and
they are gorgeous.  I also know that they have been well cared for and should
require a minimum of training to start, as they have already been gentled and
are
used to being handled.

If you have an interest in nice moving critters with a lot of bone and
substance,
get in touch with Nancy Rojo.

FWIW

Jay E. Hubert
Coffing Oaks Welsh Ponies
Galt, CA
because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
And I STILL drive too fast to worry about cholesterol!