[drivingpairs] Fw: Combined Driving Package

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"PONYDRIVING" <ponydriving@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:19:44 -0800

OK, for you folks that want to drive a pair of mini's, here is a great deal.  I
have seen
theses animals work and they are great!

Contact Eileen directly.  Animals are in Prescott, AZ, I believe.

FWIW

Jay E. Hubert
Coffing Oaks Welsh Ponies
Galt, CA
because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
And I STILL drive too fast to worry about cholesterol!