[drivingpairs] For Sale- Pair Harness & Bits& pole chains

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:58:24 EST

Ok, folks, you got me going now, let's clean up a bit among accumulated
items, which I don't use anymore, but others might want it:
Horse Size (16-17h) leather Pair Breast Collar Marathon harness, made by
World's leader Hank Van der Wiel, Belgium. state of the art, as seen in his ads
and being driven by World class pair and team drivers, russett with light
russet
underlayed, traces nylon reinforced underneath the leather, stainless steel
fittings, two sets of blinders, regular as well as can't see backs. Excellent
quality, Very sturdy, good condition, but well used (before I went to Zilco). $
1750,- OBO

2 Pole chains - stainless, straight links, 36" long  $45 OBO

various driving bits, all stainless steel, all from Germany, each $45,- OBO
two 2 ring mullen mouth butterfly post bits,  5 1/4" & 5 3/4"
one dtto, but with broken mouthpiece, 5 3/4"
four 4 ring Wilson Snaffles - Hungarian Style,  5 1/4", 5 1/2", 2 x 5 3/4"
four lose ring snaffles, fat mouth piece, 6"

All plus shipping, all money back guarantee (less shipping cost), all OBO.
If interested in any item PLEASE contact me privately at hzlax@xxxxxxx
Hardy (near Los Angeles)