[drivingpairs] Driving clinic May 7th and 8th

  • From: "Candis Hankins" <kess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "driving pairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:01:15 -0600

Since most of us drive pairs up this way you might be interested in attending
the Northwoods Harness Club clinic with Wes Licht in Proctor Minnesota May 7th
and 8th.  Half hour lessons are only 40.00.  You also get a 15 minute harness
fitting session before your lesson.  You and your assistant can audit the whole
clinic at no extra charge.  Other auditors are 10.00.
    In addition to the Proctor Dirt Floor Arena, there are stalls and camping
hook ups available.  We are more than half booked already but some spots are
available.  I know of at least five pairs that plan to attend.  If you send me
your address I'll mail you a flyer, or you can call Nancy at 715 466 5624 to
reserve a spot.  Its worth the drive!
    We are a great group with lots of non competitive events.  There is a four
day camp out Memorial Day weekend and labor day weekend.  We also have a Horse
Driving Trial in October.  All very casual and lots of multiple hitches.  If
you are a northerner looking for horse connections look here!  Candis