[drivingpairs] DVD Video of Petite Elite

  • From: "Bob & Linda Smith" <Lrsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mini Horse Driving" <minihorsedriving@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Horses on Parade" <HorsesonParade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Driving Pairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:14:13 -0700

Dear Driving Friends,

I've made some DVD video disc's that have 4 bits of our delightful trip
to the Rose Parade.  The first piece is an interview with our marshal on
local TV.  Next is our actual drill team performance at the LA
Equestrian Center and the last two are from the different networks of
our actual parade time on the television.

Please contact me by email, off list if you want one.  They are
available for donation only, to private parties only.  Donation will be
used by Petite Elite for future appearances.  The next big one will
probably be at the Del Mar National Horse Show, Night of the Horse show
on April 21 in Del Mar, California

Bob Smith
Lrsmith at cableone dot net
http://www.petiteelite.org