[drivingpairs] Carriage Lamp Parts

  • From: MiPonies@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:26:16 EDT

I have a few inner peices of carraige lamps, Springs and such that i have no
use for got them in a box at a flea market. I donot know if they are worth any
thing or not but i just cant bare the thought of throwing them away. So if
any one wants them email me privatly and i will mail them to them no charge
just
dont want them to go in the trash. Perhaps someone out there repairs lamps or
needs parts
Joy
Joyann Walters
Bailingwire Pony FArm
Where all things are held together with Hope,Prayer and Bailingwire