[drivingpairs] Re: CDE Competition Ages

  • From: "DELL M. MANGUM" <target@xxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:38:11 -0700

THANK YOU !  This is a subject I have thought about for many years.
What I want to know is how do they get away with using those two year old
race horses in the triple crown?
It sure looks to me it would be much more interesting races if these were 3
or 4 year olds.
But if they win I guess the BIG purse can offset alot of damage.  OH if we
could just get folks to pay half that much money to watch us drive.

Good Morning!  I'm new to this message board  but so far I like what I've
found here.
The alfalfa hay in southeast Idaho is selling from $60 to $110 per ton.

Dell M. (MULE) Mangum
TARGET POLYPAYS
"pure bred sheep since 1978 and Shire Horses since last Saturday"
Blackfoot, Idaho