[drivingpairs] Re: Breeding Driving Horses

  • From: Shadbelly4@xxxxxxx
  • To: CD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:04:46 EDT

While Rita and I were judging a Dressage show today we saw a neat crossbeed
She was a Belgian/Haflinger cross. She had marvelous gaits, good attitude and
was very attractive. I know of the Morgan/Fresian experiments [we have one of
 the first] I thought this would make a great driving horse. Does any one of
any  breeders who tried this cross????? I cold easily see this getting the
best of  both breeds . There are so many Amish bred Haflingers and Belgians I
think it  would be a cool experiment We could call them Belgingers????? Jerry
and
Rita 50  miles east of NYC