[drivingpairs] Boycotting?--No

  • From: Mike & Marjean McIntyre <Tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:58:05 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would strongly object to any calls for boycotting
shows, activities, because someone we may or may not
agree with, is involved.  Then it turns into a
vendetta.<

I agree,  and did not call for a boycott of shows etc.  I DID suggest tha=
show OFFICIALS might want to keep in mind who was acting in the best
interests of the driving community.  Show committees might want to think
about who they have representing themselves.  And there is ALWAYS the ADS=

feedback form, but PLEASE,  that one should only be used appropriately fo=
events occuring at THAT show.  =

Once again,  If Mr. Young, or any of the other six want to contact me and=

convince me they have a legitimate position, whether I agree with it or
not,  if it is LEGITIMATE,  I will be more than happy to put their positi=
on
forward on their behalf.  =

Take a stand,  defend your position, and if proven wrong, admit it.  =

Marjean =