[drivingpairs] Beauty in motion!

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:49:37 EST

Thank you - yes, it truly is absolutely amazing - but I see it with one happy
and one sad eye. This new technology with video and internet that brings us
this gives us truly amazing experiences - but it also does take away from other
special people, who have not reached this far out stage (who can?), but are
also true masters in their acts and horsemanship - like for example Clay Meyer
here in the States and his act of riding one Friesian and driving the other in
front and jumping with them etc. (I'm sure some of you may have seen it) That
always was and is a wonderful act, but of course any such live acts probably
will now always pale a little in comparison to this Frenchmen - and that's a
bit sad, isn't it? Well, but that's life I guess :-)

So anyhow, thanks very much for sharing,  and don' mind a little sad thought
-
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all
Hardy