[drivingpairs] Ansel and Adam make the big time!

  • From: Dynasorz@xxxxxxx
  • To: CD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CommercialCarriages@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:42:51 EST

Watch for Ansel, Adam and me on TV!  Last week the Fine Living channel taped
a story on Blackberry Farm, a five star resort one mile from us. We provide
all their carriage rides and hay rides. The group requested some footage with a
carriage, so we polished up our gray Percheron pair, Ansel and Adam, put them
to the black vis-a-vis and carried two models around the farm for the filming.
It was a beautiful day, and with the Smoky Mountains as our backdrop we did
three "takes" for the show. It is due to air in February--so look for us. The
boys did great and it was fun being part of the whole deal.
Ansel pooped (forever!!) during one take. Ya gotta love horses--they don't
let anything "special" impress 'em!!

;-)

Carla Hawkinson
Walland, TN