[drivingpairs] A pair for Gail??

  • From: JLO <cicera65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DrivingPairs <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 05:10:02 -0800 (PST)

OK Helen you asked <big grin>

How 'bout a pair for Gail??

I have a lovely pair of spotted Shetlands(not registered they are old
style nicely boned). Full sisters. One is 11hh the other 11.2. One is
now a registered American Sport Pony (AWR), who's filly went First
Premium at inspections. Ohh did I mention they are BOTH proven
broodmares??

I'm watching them sit out here and waste away because I simply don't
have time for them. They are the pair in the Drivingpairs photo album
at the drive through. They are 5 and 7 yrs old now, I haven't driven
them in a year. I hate to part with them, but I really don't have
time to get them working again. Our entire life is tied up right now
with promoting our stallions and getting other young stock started.

We've done kids parties, parades and many pleasure type drives with
them. They are fun, but safe. Not dead heads, but not scary. This is
the first pair I ever drove and I've not ever had trouble handling
them. I'd be happy to get them started back up if anyone were truly
interested. For anyone up north, I have to deliver two ponies to PA
in early April, these girls could be on the trailer as well.

These girls are up to date on everything including West Nile
vaccines. I'd part with them for the right price. Asking $3000

Ohh the other thing I would part with is the one mares yearling
daugther. She is by our Cob stallion. Should finish out around
12.2-13hh. Bay tobiano, First Premium ASPR. $2500 Go take a look at
our website (in signature line).

AND one last thing is the Friesian/Arabian 2yr old (in June). She is
registered AWS (Red Ribbon Preferred). She's a nice age to start
getting to know and begin allt he ground work. WHAT a horse she is
gonna make someone!!! The change in our breeding program dictates her
sale although my hubby is having very serious thoughts of putting her
in a tandem someday with the Percheron/Hackney Pony filly of the same
age. Of course that would be years down the road so she IS for sale.
I'm even a bit negotiable on her. She would LOVE to be someone's
special baby. $4000 neg. to the right home.

Jodi in Morriston FL
http://www.underthesonfarm.com