[dokuwiki] webhosting question

  • From: "matrix.has.neo" <matrix.has.neo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:38:01 +0300

Hi,

I'm looking to make a dokuwiki setup. I've tried using the xtreemhost.com <http://xtreemhost.com>(or byethost.com <http://byethost.com>) and they seem rather slow, although I really appreciate that until now I used their free hosting which is very rich in features. Do you know any webhosting I could use if I don't have a high budget to spend as I'm currently moving from free hosting to something a little bit better. All I want is the wiki to load fast. On xtreemhost.com <http://xtreemhost.com> the page loads in about 7-8 seconds and it's disturbing.

Thanks!