[dokuwiki] upload media files with edit rights

  • From: Pierre Spring <pierre.spring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:08:16 +0200

hi,

i'd like to use the native media manager in my worfkflow plugin... and i
hope to be done by friday... so those of you who've heard about that for
the last few weeks, will finally get to sneak a peak...

but i still have a little problem:

my workflow access restrictions is done using the native dokuwiki acl,
giving the edit right to participants of a workflow on page level, e.g.

        name:space:page    user_1    2

now, my users need to upload files sometimes... only it seems to me,
that this is restricted to the following acl entry:

        name:space:*    user_2    8

i can not give the user this rights... is there a way to restrict
mediafiles up- and download to name:space:pages and to assign the rights
to a on page level (e.g. to user_1 from above)?

greez ... and thx in advance!

pierre