[dokuwiki] Re: translate your plugins

  • From: christian studer <cstuder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:27:49 +0200

Hey Andi,

I will take my feature request to the i18n mailinglist then.

Concerning the issue with an unexpected layout in the Github repository: As
a fresh developer I would welcome some best practices for Github and plugin
development. I can try to formulate something, but, well, I don't have much
experience yet.

Another thing: Can you check why my plugin (jiralinks) has been
'processin'g the last 24 hours?

Thanks,
  christian

http://hymnos.existenz.ch