[dokuwiki] Re: somewhat urgent question - hiding contents in _media

  • From: "Tobias Eigen" <tobiaseigen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 07:54:47 -0700

Hi Andi,

It is now possible for unauthenticated people to access all the
contents of the _media path, including google. This is disastrous for
us as we have been using the wiki for internal discussions and
planning. We have namespaces set up to be public, and others set up to
be private. All content uploaded to the wiki, whatever the namespace,
is publicly visible.

Maybe I need to phrase the question another way: is it possible to
block direct access to the _media path, or to verify that you can only
access certain media if you are authenticated for that namespace?

Cheers,

Tobias

--
Tobias Eigen