[dokuwiki] somewhat urgent question - hiding contents in _media

  • From: "Tobias Eigen" <tobiaseigen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 06:57:04 -0700

Hi all,

I have made an unpleasant discovery: the contents of _media on my
dokuwiki are appearing in google searches. I have now moved the
install to another domain in the root dir with the dokuwiki default
.htaccess file and a robots.txt file containing: User-agent: *
Disallow: /_media

I'm in a big hurry to close this hole, and in the quick searches I did
today and yesterday I didn't find any FAQs on this subject right away
- sorry if I missed them. Can someone please direct me to any existing
instructions/FAQs or give me guidance?

Thanks!

Tobias

--