[dokuwiki] Re: shibboleth authentication plugin

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:09:29 +0100

Hi,

> few months ago we developped shibbolethauth plugin for shibboleth
> authentication, authorization, for interfacing Dokuwiki with Sympa mailing
> list server.
> http://www.sympa.org/contribs/shibbolethauth

Hmm. If I understand it correctly, the provided admin plugin does
nothing more than copying the shibboleth.class.php to inc/auth.

I'd prefer it if you would not distribute it as a plugin at all, but
as an auth module and list it with the other backends at
http://www.dokuwiki.org/auth instead.

Authentication backends are for administrators only and those should
be able to install a single file to a directory.

splitbrain.org