[dokuwiki] sharing dokuwiki authentication

  • From: Jason Keltz <jas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:28:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.

I'm wondering whether it is possible to share authentication information between local DokuWikis. That is, I have a whole bunch of wikis served by the same system that have the same user base. I have my own custom DokuWiki authentication module for authenticating our users in DW. I would like to have a web page where a user signs in, and from there, they can access any of the local DokuWikis as if they have logged in. Each of the wikis can have different ACLs, etc.

Any ideas?

Jason.