[dokuwiki] serving dokuwiki under lighttpd

  • From: Mark McCoy <realmcking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:25:28 -0600

Is there anyone on this list serving dokuwiki under lighttpd?  I can
run it just fine as long as I don't enable clean URL's.  I've tried
fiddling with the rewrite rules (and I've searched through lighttpd
mailing lists trying to find someone who has clean URL's working with
dokuwiki).

The solution for a lot of Ruby users is to just the the 404 handler to
doku.php (which I've done for just that subdirectory), but this only
takes me back to the main page (doku.php with no options for which
page to display).

BTW, I'm using lighttpd 1.4.9 and dokuwiki 2005-09-22a

--
Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am
not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
could provoke such a question. "  -- Charles Babbage