[dokuwiki] Re: separate cookies for multiple wikis on the same site

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:45:05 +0200

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:12:54 +0530
"Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe" <sameerds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's great! Just one pointer ... I noticed a little too late that
> there's one error in the patch ... the constant in the time argument
> got inadvertently changed to an older value ... I kinda overlooked
> that while trying to work with darcs for the first time, and also
> trying to merge my very old modifications into the latest version of
> DokuWiki.

I fixed this and also changed the code to use $conf['title'] for the MD5 sum.
$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] is not very reliable on certain setups and $conf['title']
is already used in other places (session data) to keep different installations
apart. I added the prefix DW to the MD5 as well as this makes it more easy to
find the cookie in the stored cookie list of the browser.

Thanks for the patch! A bug more to close.

Andi