[dokuwiki] Re: semantic plugins? faceted search?

  • From: Yury Katkov <katkov.juriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:04:13 +0400

Hi Michael!

Off-topic: Frankly I believe that semantic wikis have to emphasize
more the features for flexibly manage the structure of the wiki:
categories, tags, queires, filters, advanced forms of data
representation. Semantic Web stuff should be only the second priority
IMHO.

I suspect that's why Semantic MediaWiki continue to grow and many
other semantic wiki engines died off right after their developers had
stopped receiving the grants.
-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote