[dokuwiki] Re: semantic plugins? faceted search?

  • From: Ian <iwitteron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:08:08 +0100

Timely you should ask. I've written a slightly semantic/faceted search plugin
for in-house purposes, available from
https://bitbucket.org/ianfraser/ferret/wiki/

I would like to release it as a plugin and possibly develop it further, but,
being a newbie one-man-band, I'd prefer if possible to wait for one or more of
the experts on this list to goof-spot, particularly for security, before I do.
I asked on this list a few weeks ago, but gather that folk have been busy with
exciting stuff.

Cheers,

Ian