[dokuwiki] Re: security flaw in dokuwiki

  • From: Burton Rosenberg <burt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:24:42 -0400

I am no expert, but the ability to very accurately identify something is useful.

It is possible to refer to something generically, as in "latest patch" and also per-patch. Just as it is
possible to refer to dokuwiki generically, as in "latest release" and also to refer to older releases.

In the meanwhile, posting the md5 could serve.

-burt

On Jun 4, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Andreas Gohr wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:09:42 -0400
Burton Rosenberg <burt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The release on http://www.splitbrain.org/projects/dokuwiki is still:

dokuwiki-2006-03-09.tgz

Is this the current release with fix?

Yes. I don't change the filename to avoid breaking any existing links.