[dokuwiki] securing images in namespaces

  • From: LSimonsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:07:35 -0700

I have uploaded an pdf file as an image and can link to it in a name
space.  a page in another namespace that links to this image can open it
even though the user does not have access to the namespace.  is there a
control I have not checked.  the ACL is setup and works for pages in the
namespace.

thanks for your comments

Larry Simonsen
System Analyst
Flowserve Corporation   1350 North Mountain Springs Parkway Springville,
UT 84883   Phone: 801-489-2450   Fax: 801-491-1750
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of
my employer.
NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s)
thereto is confidential and may contain attorney-client privileged
communications or proprietary information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
and delete the e-mail from your computer system without retaining any
copies. Thank you.