[dokuwiki] Re: section edit when page changes

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:30:06 -0500 (CDT)

Ben wrote:
> >   1. User X edits event B's location.
> >   2. User Y edits event A, deleting it or splitting it into two events.
> >   3. User Y saves his edits.
> >   4. User X saves her edits.
> >

> This sequence is already prevented by page locking (so that only one
> user can edit the page at a time).

Sorry, I mispoke, was hoping you knew what I meant, given the original email.
Correction:

1. User X views the page.
2. User Y views and edits event A, deleting it or splitting it into two events.
3. User Y saves his edits.
4. User X edits the event B section without first reloading the page.

In this case the title hash (or title hash path) occurring in the page selects
the appropriate region of the page for editing.

~joe