[dokuwiki] Re: searching for 2 chars words

  • From: Markus Frosch <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:50:01 +0200

#Cyrille37# schrieb:
> Hello
> Where can I make changes to make available 2 chars words search in
> dokuwiki.
> We've got many short words which we would like to find, like "H2".
>
> Thanks to give me a code point where to hack ;-)
> Cyrille

er... I'm not sure, but with my recent version of dokuwiki (not the
developing version) there is no problem searching for an single character...

Maybe this is different in older versions and you should plan to update.
But this question should be answered by a developer ;-)

Markus Frosch
--
markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.lazyfrosch.de