[dokuwiki] searchformgoto plugin

  • From: Payton Swick <payton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:17:23 -0500

Surprised that I didn't see this behavior in an already existing
plugin, I wrote my own.  SearchFormGoto lets you change your search
form to include a "go" button as the default.  Searching with "go"
will perform a normal search unless the search exactly matches a page
name in the current namespace (or, optionally, a namespace can be
specified in the search field as well) in which case you will be taken
directly to that page rather than the search results page.

This is my first try at a dokuwiki plugin, so I'd appreciate any
feedback or suggestions.

http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:searchformgoto

-Payton