[dokuwiki] Re: save action

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:30:11 +0100

Pierre Spring wrote:
hello wiki fraeks,

i am still writing my workflowmanager based on dokuwiki, using plugins.

now, it seems to me, that i can not modify the save action with a
plugin...

the thing is, that different fields must be parsed and an XML file
written and users must be automatically created on save of my edit
screen... sometimes user rights must be changed... all this based on a
form in the edit screen...

does anyone know which event i could catch?

my idea is to do it all before the DOKUWIKI_STARTED event... parse the
fields, generate the xml and write it to the $TEXT variable... create
the users... modify the user's/page's ACL etc... but this seems very far up... thanx for your tips ... pierre

Do what you have to do then redirect the user to the page again. In fact DW already does this on save - take a look at act_save() in inc/actions.php.

Chris