[dokuwiki] rss-feed only for subdirectories?

  • From: peter pilsl <pilsl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:52:07 +0200

I'd like to offer more than one rss-feed for my homepage. My page offers documentations to several projects and subprojects.
It would be very useful if every page has a rss-feed-link that will only provide new articels from the actual directory and all subdirectories and not the whole dokuwiki.

Additional : is there a way to get an "authenticated feed" that also fetches articels that are not readable by "ALL" but by the authenticated user?

thnx
peter