[dokuwiki] retrieving acls in own PHP script

  • From: "Thorsten Volkmer-Wolf" <Thorsten.Volkmer-Wolf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:53:58 +0200

Hi,

i've written a php script for several tasks concerning my specific adapts of
DokuWiki. I'd like to know if it's possible to get the ACL list for a user by
using some library functions that are allready delivered with
DokuWiki....browsing the dev manuals didn't help me so far.

I'd need two functions:

*    determine who's logged in (may be there's a global var ?? Or i'd need to
track the users session....)
*    determine this users ACL regarding the self made script

Thanks a lot in advance and kindest regards,
  Thorsten

---------

Dipl.-Ing.
Thorsten Volkmer-Wolf
IT-Support & Services

AEROTEC Engineering GmbH
Hein-Saß-Weg 38
21129 Hamburg / Germany

fon +49 (0)40/742 198-241
fax +49 (0)40/742 198-111
http://www.aerotec.de

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Hoffmann, Rainer Feddersen, Amtsgericht Itzehoe HRB
1512