[dokuwiki] restricted ACL for a page section?

  • From: NM Public <agorae+--dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dokuwiki list <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:00:37 +0100 (BST)

I'm waiting for the upcoming release of Dokuwiki before I really throw myself into setting it up and using it, but in the meantime I have a question. I'd like to be able to set up some pages so that the top section of the page is editable only by me and the rest of the page is editable by others. What is the best way to do this in Dokuwiki? My guess is that I could put the read-only part in a separate file (which only I could edit) and use a PHP include to include that separate file at the top of the page. But I'm wondering if there is a best way to do this in Dokuwiki? E.g., using ACLs on a page section or maybe there is a plugin that does this kind of thing?

Thanks for any ideas or pointers about this. If you know of any Dokuwiki wiki that is doing this, please tell me! Or if you think that I should use different wiki software to do this type of thing, let me know that too.

Thank you,
 Nancy

--
Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com>
  IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more