[dokuwiki] problems with plain/text file in dokuwiki

  • From: "Alisson Wilker" <alissonwilker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:37:27 -0300

Hi all,

I have a problem. I uploaded a plain/text file (extension .txt) to my
dokuwiki and added a link to it on my wiki page. The link works fine on
Firefox, i.e when I click it, I see its contents. However, when I'm using
Internet Explorer 6, when I click it I get a dialog which asks me if I want
to save a file called "fetch.php". Does any body know how to solve this
problem or whether it is an unsolved bug?

Here is how I link to the my ".txt" file:

{{:alissonwilker:goodbraziliansongs.txt|Good Brazilian songs}}

Thanks in advance...

--
[]s
Alisson Wilker

O sucesso depende de três elementos: ousadia, capacidade e oportunidade.
Portanto, seja ousado e esteja preparado. Porque a oportunidade... essa
virá! ;)