[dokuwiki] problem of setting file name encode option $fnencode to 'safe'

  • From: Choicky Chou <zhoucaiqi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:33:19 +0800

Dear all,

My wiki is located in http://ipsky.org/wiki . The file name encode option
$conf['fnencode'] is configured to "safe" (Default value is "url").

In the recent rc-2010-10-07 and rc-2010-10-28 version, those wiki pages that
have Chinese page name are not linked correctly, while those wiki pages that
have English alphabet page name are still correctly.
http://ipsky.org/wiki/start?do=index

The following drawing (or the attachment) illustrates the index of J
namespace. As shown in the drawing, the 'start' page exists and is linked
correctly, while the other Chinese pages do not exist. By the way, each
Chinese page is added a suffix of "txt".

[image: index-of-j-namespace.PNG]

I check the actual file name in my web host. All of the wiki pages (Chinese
page name or English page name) are saved as 'txt' file. If I change the
suffix '.txt' of Chinese pages into '..txt', the Chinese wiki pages will be
linked correctly. For example, '%fr1%top%lh1.-2009%ims%g24%ijn%mjs.txt' is
changed to '%fr1%top%lh1.-2009%ims%g24%ijn%mjs..txt'. This is the index of D
namespace to which I have done the changes.

[image: index-of-d-namespace.PNG]

Interesting, if I change the 'start.txt' into 'start..txt', it will not be
linked correctly:
[image: index-of-b-namespace.PNG]

*Best Regards*
专利代理人 *周才淇* 敬上