[dokuwiki] Re: problem after patching via darcs plugin

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:26:20 +0100

Werner Flamme wrote:

Hi,

I just used the darcs plugin to update my installation. Something went
wrong, in inc/template.php I read:

- ---snip---
v v v v v v v
  trigger_event('TPL_CONTENT_DISPLAY',$html_output,'ptln');
*************
  trigger_event('TPL_CONTENT_DISPLAY',$html_output,ptln);

return $html_output;
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
- ---pins---
I usually find a "darcs revert" fixes these problems.
First: it would be nice if the darcs plugin would give some hints about the
existence of this file.
Second: it would be nice if there was an advice what to do with this file.
I do not know how to apply those "buggy" lines. I thought after using
"darcs record" darcs cares about applying patches to files that are
different from the original ones.
You probably need to contact the author the plugin directly, I don't recall seeing him on this list.

Cheers,

Chris