[dokuwiki] print view and PDF export

  • From: Warren Howard <warren_h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:20:18 +0530

Hi,

I'm looking to add a print view button
(http://wiki.erazor-zone.de/doku.php?id=wiki:projects:php:dokuwiki:print_view)
and possible another (I'm already using the DokuTeXit plug-in) PDF
export button (http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tips:pdfexport) to my
Dokuwiki installation.

The procedure for adding the print view button appears to change for
each release and getting pdf export working looks likely to break the
next time I upgrade Dokuwiki.  So I'm wondering what other peoples
thoughts are, and what approach seems would be the more popular or
recommended.

To summarise, I'm using Dokuwiki 2007-06-26 and I don't mind "hard" or
"time consuming" steps but what I really looking for is something that
can be done once and be expected to work later after Dokuwiki is next
upgraded.

Thanks,

Warren.