[dokuwiki] Re: plugin translations

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:44:45 +0000

Andreas Gohr wrote:

Hi *!

I just updated http://wiki.splitbrain.org/langcheck.php to include the
plugin translation folders. I also updated the german language files for
the plugins which are now part of DokuWiki. Here are some questions:

I think there may be some obsolete strings in the plugin manager
lang.php file (the refresh related ones) - they should be removed to
ease translator's work.

Is translating the currently 89 config options really nessessary?
Couldn't we just use the config name it self and link it to
wiki:config#<config_option>?

Andi
I have removed the obsolote strings and also refresh button/command/html. Patch sent.

I think your answer to that needs to come from the non-native english speakers.

I would like to put something together to provide the actual wiki:config:#<option> information via an (i) button and an ajax call. Not immediately, but in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

Chris