[dokuwiki] Re: plugin Include cannot install w/ plugin plugin

  • From: burt <burt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:21:33 -0400

OK. This sounds right. Is it correct to say then that the Include plugin should not be installed once the Blog plugin is installed?
And that the Include plugin should be deleted, if it is installed, before installing the Blog plugin?

If this is not entirely accurate, I will not notate these conflicts on the plugin:blog and plugin:include page. Otherwise, I would like to make
such a notation, if it could be done neatly.

-burt

On May 22, 2006, at 4:00 AM, Gerry Weißbach wrote:

Hi,

looks like you've got the Blog plugin installed ... as the Include
Plugin page says, it is also included in the blog thing. You don't have
to reinstall...

Gerry

Am 22.5.2006 schrieb "Burton Rosenberg" <burt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Trying to use the Plugin manager to add Include plugin. Download from http://www.qwik.ch/media/include.zip. Then error with white browser page containing only the text:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class zip in /exp/local/www/data/
dokuwiki/lib/plugins/plugin/inc/zip.lib.php on line 13

VERSION is 2006-03-09 running minima template other plugins are Blog and Boxes.

-burt