[dokuwiki] Re: pluggable renderers -> new plugin

  • From: Sander Tekelenburg <tekelenb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:15:07 +0100

At 08:49 +0100 UTC, on 2006-12-05, koko wrote:

> Andreas Gohr schreef:

[...]

>> Have a look at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:s5 or the example at
>> http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:s5:example [...]

Very nice!

The example doesn't seem to work in Opera (9.0.2, under Mac OS X 10.4.8)
though (which is interesting given that Opera itself has a presentation mode
built-in). Works fine in Safari Firefox and iCab.

> What do you all think on opening the presentation in a new tab/window?

I'm sure you could change your template to do so. Also, every browser I know
(well, at least on Mac OS) allows you to have a link open in a new window (or
tab) by <modifier-key>-clicking the link. So it's easy enough for people to
override. Overriding the opposite behaviour is usually less easy.

> Otherwise there isn't an easy way yo get back to the wiki-pages...

What's not easy about using your browser's back button?

--
Sander Tekelenburg, <http://www.euronet.nl/~tekelenb/>