[dokuwiki] p_cached_instructions()

  • From: Chris Tapp <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:38:07 +0100

I've got some code that calls p_cached_instructions() to get the instructions for a page. The call is:

$ins = p_cached_instructions ( $file, false, $resolved_id );

where $file is the wikiFN ( $resolved_id ) and $resolved_id is the resolve_pageid() for the page of interest.

Some pages are returning instructions, but some return an empty array. If I call p_get_instructions() when I get an empty array I then get the instructions for the page.

Is this as expected? I thought that p_cached_instructions() triggered a call to p_get_instructions() if there are no cached instructions for the page.

Chris