[dokuwiki] only page name (not the whole path) -> maybe plugin???

  • From: Koen Huybrechts <huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:32:53 +0200

hi,

A while ago, I asked for a little bit of code to print the page title at the beginning of page (when printing). I got some code that prints the whole path of the page (so for example [[school:2:bio:2daagse:Vijverbiotoopstudie]]). Until now I it was good enough, but now, I would like to delete the [ (what do you call it in English?) and the whole path, except the last part of it. I think I can get this coded, but I have no idea where to put it, so can anyone tell me where I should put this little part of code?? (Maybe I can make a plugin of it, but how should I do that??) Would this be a good idea???

Thanks,

koko