[dokuwiki] Re: newpage template

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 17:58:55 -0500

On 9/2/2011 12:39 PM, Håkan Sandell wrote:
2011/9/1 Myron Turner<turnermm02@xxxxxxx>:
notice that it has a security risk, which I believe was put in place by
Sandell.Hakan:

Yes, that was me

by ACL.  I took a look at this and updated the plugin to apply ACL rules to
the template pages which it opens.  Perhaps Sandell could look at the
updated version.

I added some minor comments to your GitHub commit, but the security
problem is fix now IMHO.

/Håkan
I've sent you a reply off list in reply to you suggestions, and uploaded a fix to github which implements hsc() for user input as you suggested.

Thanks,

Myron
--
Myron Turner