[dokuwiki] missing filetype icons

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:05:11 +0200

Hi list,

I`m missing some filetype icons in dokuwiki for media files like audio
or video and files that contain source code. Does dokuwiki use one of
the free available icon sets? If yes, where to look for? If not, are
there plans to add more filetype icons in the future or can someone
provide the gimp or .pts file so I could create them myself (at least I
would try to but my skills in creating good looking graphics are, lets
say limited ;-)).

Rather than adding a fileicon per mime-type I would suggest to add 3
generic ones.

  .audio(generic) for any files that match .mp3 .ogg .wav ...
  .video(generic) for any files that match .mov .wmv .theora ...
  .src(generic) for files that contain source code .php .c .py .pl ...

I know that some parts of the dokuwiki core need to be adjusted to make
this work.

I would love to get some feedback on this :-).

Kind Regards
Michael

--
Michael Klier