[dokuwiki] Re: microbloggers wanted

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:44:10 +0100

> So, I would love to contribute!

Excellent! For the benefit of others I quickly describe how it works here.

The tool I mentioned, is available at
http://update.dokuwiki.org/status/ - I'll send you your username and
password in private mail.

What you post there will go to identi.ca, twitter and the facebook fan
page. URLs are automatically shortened on posting, the character count
should already take that into account. Your username is also
automatically appended to the post, so people know who of team sent
it.

To make it easier to post on the fly, you can drag the headline
"DokuWiki" to your browser's bookmark bar - a click this bookmark will
open the interface in a popup, prefilled with the current url and
title.

If you have any questions just send me a mail.

Any other takers?

Andi

@Luis I wasn't quite sure if your mail meant yes or no ;-)

--