[dokuwiki] media file upload issues

  • From: Matt Pascoe <hornet136@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:22:24 +0000

I've found an interesting senario with sending media to the wiki.
Specifically I have a .pdf file that is 6.1meg.  Its name is
DNSone_AdminGuide_3.1r1-0.pdf.   I'm using the dev snapshot from
6-14-05

when I try to upload the file it never reaches the wiki.  I dont get
any error messages or anything.  It never shows up via the media
listing as uploaded nor does it exist in the filesystem on the server.

I dont know if it is an issue of the file name or the file size or
maybe something else.  I can upload other pdfs that I have that are
much smaller and named in a simpler way.  I dont believe it is the
name however becuase I have tried to change it to something shorter
and simpler.  So my main question is, is there limit to the size of
file that can be uploaded?

Sounds like some sort of error or warning message needs to be
accounted for in this case.