[dokuwiki] Re: mail won't be sent via the register interface

  • From: jean-francois <jfsimon1981@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 13:22:45 +0200

Hi,

Could someone help me with the following error when swiftmail is sending
the mail to the client. Thank you.

There was an unexpected problem with sending the email: The sender
parameter must either be a valid string email address or an instance of
Swift_Address.

SwiftMailer log:
++ Log level changed to 4
++ Forcing ESMTP mode.  HELO is EHLO.
++ Forcing ESMTP mode.  HELO is EHLO.
++ Trying to connect...
++ Trying to connect to SMTP server at 'ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465
<< 220 mx.google.com ESMTP 7sm4730366eyb.10
>> EHLO http://www.jean-francois-simon.com
<< 250-mx.google.com at your service, [77.192.183.60]
250-SIZE 35651584
250-8BITMIME
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250 PIPELINING
++ SMTP extension 'SIZE' reported with attributes [35651584].
++ SMTP extension '8BITMIME' reported with attributes [].
++ SMTP extension 'AUTH' reported with attributes [LOGIN, PLAIN].
++ SMTP extension 'ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES' reported with attributes [].
++ SMTP extension 'PIPELINING' reported with attributes [].
++ Trying to authenticate with username 'dokuwiki.jfsimon1981'.
++ No authenticators loaded; looking for defaults.
++ Authentication mechanism 'CRAM-MD5' attached.
++ Authentication mechanism 'PLAIN' attached.
++ Authentication mechanism 'LOGIN' attached.
++ Trying 'PLAIN' authentication...
>> AUTH PLAIN
>> ZG9rdXdpa2kuamZzaW1vbjE5ODEAZG9rdXdpa2kuamZzaW1vbjE5ODEAZG9rdXdpa2kuY2hhcmx5MA==
<< 235 2.7.0 Accepted
++ Success! Authentication accepted.</pre>