[dokuwiki] Re: link internal files

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:22:29 +0200

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 08:53:38 +0200
Alexandre Rossi <alexandre.rossi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Can I link/upload a internal file without extension (for example
> > .config or modules) ?
>
> For this purpose, I added the txt extension to the filteypes allowed
> to upload. This is the $conf['uploadtypes'] variable in conf/local.php

$conf['uploadtypes'] is no longer supported in recent DokuWiki releases.
Allowed types are defined through the mime.conf file - to answer the
original question: no I guess it's not possible. I suggest to upload
those files with a .txt or .conf extension and explain how they need to
be renamed in the wiki page.

http://www.splitbrain.org