[dokuwiki] laste release critical bugs

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:06:17 +0200

Hi Devs,

I asked the release team (which is effectively only Adrian currently -
volunteers welcome!) about the release at the Teams-List:

>> what's the state of the release? When is the RC planned?
>
> Quite good, but see next answer. So, I hope when the devel team (tm)
> picks up, a rc release will happen in a few days.
>
>> Do we have any bugs that are considered release critical?
>
> I removed the obviously non-critical stuff from
> https://bugs.dokuwiki.org/index.php?do=roadmap&project=1. So I think
> those seven bugs should get fixed.

So, we have some open bugs that need to be discussed and probably
fixed. Everybody please have a look at them. I'd be happy if we could
get those done this weekend. (This would also be a good opportunity
for our GSoC candidates to jump into the DokuWiki development
process).

Andi

PS: We still need a name for the Release Candidate, suggestions?

--
splitbrain.org