[dokuwiki] Re: jsonRPC Plugin

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:06:18 +0100

> Of course I'm also interested in what the other people here say - should we
> follow the way of a complete JSON RPC interface[...]

I think it would be nice to have some kind of abstract internal API
interface where plugins can register their own functions. This
internal API then is offered externally  as XMLRPC by default and can
be accessed through other mechanisms by installing addtional
"interface" plugins. (hope it's clear what I mean)

So, yes I'm in favor of restructuring the core to make it easy to
exchange the API transport mechanism - if someone volunteers to make
these changes.

splitbrain.org