[dokuwiki] Re: jsonRPC Plugin

  • From: Magnus Wolf <mwolf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:34:47 +0100

>> Do all plugins that register for the XML-RPC interface really work in
  your plugin?  I think at least the error handling won't work, so
  perhaps just rename that event so plugins can distinguish if they
  should produce JSON errors or XML-RPC errors.

>> That download link on the plugin page should point to a zip/tar.gz
  file that can be installed using the plugin manager

In my plugin there's  a class called IJR_Error with the method "getJson()", so
I think it's a clear separation from the XML-RPC.
During the tests of the plugin I got some Json errors so I think the error
handling should work.

I put the plugin to the root directory of the git repository. Zip or tar.gz
files can be downloaded from "Downloads" button.
I also put a plugin.info.txt into the directory.

I think everything's allright now. If there are any proposals, please let me
know.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Magnus Wolf
E:  m.wolf@xxxxxxxxx